Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The classrooms are spacious, ventilated and equipped with multimedia equipments to facilitate effective learning. The classrooms are designed to provide maximum interaction between the faculty and students.
Computing facilities for students include a laboratory equipped with 24 computers to the Windows NT server and Local Area Network. The network also connects the faculty and staff for information sharing and communication. The students have access to the internet. The faculties are also provided computer facilities.
The Library at Institute of Management houses more than 1500 volumes of books selectively chosen for reading and reference. The collection includes resources relevant to teaching, learning, training, research and consultancy needs of the Institute.
A medicinal plants garden covering a total area of 2000 sq. meters has been developed at the university campus. More than 150 Genus of various medicinal plants have already been planted. The plants grown in this garden are useful in the practical classes of Pharmacognosy & Phyto-chemistry. This developed medicinal plants garden provides a strong impetus for herbal drug research and for the training of our postgraduate students in the subject of Phyto-pharmaceuticals & Natural Products.
A modern canteen building provides hygienic and wholesome food, snacks and beverages.
Playgrounds for Cricket, Volleyball, Football, and other games are available in the campus. Indoor games facilities have also been created. Full-fledged gymnasium facility is also available for students.
MBA – Post Graduate Program in Management (2 years full time programme) Specialization in following fields:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
SIM is affiliated with Gujarat Technological University.
Admissions are done strictly as per the norms of ACPC, Government of Gujarat from GCET cleared candidates through ACPC.
- To create an environment which encourages and supports the institute’s endeavor of attaining international repute
- To introduce innovative programs in emerging areas
- To develop the spirit of entrepreneurship
- To organize faculty development programs
- To promote research in thrust areas
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Applicants in their final year bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply.