- Bachelor of Science (3 Years / 6 Semester)
- Master of Science (Industrial Chemistry, 2 Years / 4 Semester)
- Pleasant and Studious Environment.
- Teaching by Experienced and Qualified Staff.
- Individual experimental work on 1:1 basis.
- Visits to industrial units/organizations to enhance understanding of principles learned in class-room.
- Use of audio-visual aids for effective teaching.
- Individual attention and care by teacher councellors.
- Tutorials of 2 hrs per week per batch for difficult subjects/courses for First & Second Semester Students.
- Remedial classes for all the First & Second Semester students.
- Arrangement for providing reading material by the college.
- Parents – Teachers Interaction at the end of each semester.
- Continuous evalauation of students through weekly unit tests.
- Variety of extra-curricular & co-curricular activities.
- Provision for Campus Interview for the Job Placement.
- Personality Development programme.
- Tie up with Industries for the field experience.
B.Sc. & M.Sc. (IC) Candidates can start their career in Pharmaceutical Companies, Petrochemical Industry, Paint Manufacturing Companies in private sector. They can join as Analytical Chemist, Production Chemist, and Research & Development Manager in Pharmaceutical sector. Apart from this, candidates can work as Junior Research Associate in Science College / University Department.